Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lemmings #3: Blazers.



I'm really, really lemming a blazer -- preferably a cropped, single-button style, in black velvet with satin trim. I am also liking the ones with contrast ribbon trim, and the striped ones (though they can be a bit too reminiscent of school uniforms). Undecided on this smoking jacket style, with round lapels instead of the normal ones, but I think I like it. It's a bit more softer, which would be interesting with a sharp pants-suit, though here I've just femmed it up all the way. I love these ... shoes something crazy.

I'm also (more gently) lemming an alice band -- especially a double style like this. Headbands often hurt my temples though, so I think I'll stick to scarves and ribbons. Pussybow blouses, too -- it's taking great restraint not to use them in every set, because they go with all the high-waisted styles I'm loving at the moment, in super-sexy secretary style, but they also look great with jeans for a more casual look.

No comments: