Monday, July 21, 2008

Lemmings #5: Pussy-bow blouses.



It's a frock-off! I stopped myself from making a safe, sexy secretary set (you know, chiffon or silk pussy-bow blouse, pencil skirt, seamed stockings, a la Maggie Gyllenhaal in Secretary) and had lots of fun playing with colours I never wear myself. I've just recently discovered Irregular Choice shoes and they're bloody brilliant. The earrings are from madeit.com.au, which is like an Australian version of Etsy. Polyvore is a great way to indulge all my dress up daydreams without spending any ... money -- so much better than eBay!

So, what do you think? Does the super-twee girly win with her cupcake-coloured cardi and cassette wallet (fluttering her eyelashes at you over your sweet milky tea), or the lass strutting fussless and fierce in her straight-leg jeans and flats?

No comments: