Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lady Grey.



Another pink and grey set, this one somewhat Victorian and with black highlights. Two bags to choose from -- I think I prefer the one on the right. Lots of contrasting textures.

Lingerie by Brisbane-based boutique Sex Kitten, which in decor and web site design looks alarmingly like Melbourne lingerie boutique Smitten Kitten. Barbie cameo by Tarina Tarantino, brooch by Chanel. (You can always click on the set for all the information on each item and supplier links.)

--

Following from the previous post, this one is an example of femme toughened up with greys and blacks, sharper lines and heavier fabrics. It still veers towards burlesque because I went overboard with matchy-matchy accessories, but bling aside I think it achieves the balance that classical aesthetics dictate.

1 comment:

esme and the lane way said...

Cool, I love these sets, and the grey jackety thing is really nice. I love those fluffy eyelashes a few sets down, too. :)