Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hep to burn.


Hep to burn. by quean

I've been making so many fussy femme sets lately, I thought it was high time for some hot butch action -- but classy, vintage, Katharine Hepburn style butch, none of this modern madness. I know, I'm picky, but I like my macho women in French cuffs and tailored slacks and haughty independence, not flannel and ripped denim and grease stains. Though it has to be said, there's nothing like a lady bent over an engine ...

Ahem. The umbrella is decorative -- I should think my dandy lass wouldn't mind ... getting a little wet. The pearl would be worn under the collar, hidden against the skin. And the cigar -- well. I'll leave that up to you.

--

I've shifted from thinking of gender as something stupid foisted upon us that I want to resist, to something potentially fun, playful and sexy that I can enjoy.

No comments: